What to expect from a CANN nurse
Photo: Brandy Wehinger top RN at Caci Clinics
In addition to following our strict Code of Conduct, you can expect the following from a CANN Nurse:
- CANN nurses work hard to develop a professional but approachable relationship with their clients. They are trained to manage your expectations and concerns.
- A considered and professional approach to assessing your treatment needs.
- Advice in relation to treatments and your broader medical history.
- A plan for your treatment rather than ‘one off’ actions.
- Follow up consultations to review progress and effectiveness of treatments.
- Registration with the nursing professional registration body the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
- Professional accountability through membership of CANN with detailed process for managing adverse outcomes and issues arising from treatments.
REMEMBER: having a cosmetic injectable or any invasive cosmetic treatment is not without risk and warrants specialist clinical expertise.